PZH and Industry
At the PZH, industrial partnerships have been actively sought in order to ensure a smooth transition from theoretical knowledge to practical application: An essential prerequisite for excellence in research and education.
As an active partner in various bilateral, pre-competitive and collaborative research activities, the PZH not only provides its numerous partners with first class service but also ensures the industrial relevance of research and apprenticeship; provides a fast know-how transfer from university to industry and secures the strong competitive position of its partners.
On the Industry pages of the individual PZH Institutes you can find their collaboration proposals to their industrial partners:
- Institute of Production Systems and Logistics
- Institute of Forming Technology and Machines
- Institute of Production Engineering and Machine Tools
- Institute of Microproduction Technology
- Institute of Transport and Automation Technology
- Institute of Materials Science
Ways of Collaboration
Please visit the Collaboration page for further information on cooperation with the PZH institutes.